Saturday, February 28, 2009
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Monday, February 23, 2009
Thursday, February 19, 2009
We live in such an effete age! All we get nowadays is a buffoon who lied about an affair with a youngster who was in a work position of relative disadvantage to him.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Monday, February 9, 2009
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Saturday, February 7, 2009
(1) Has been assigned space in the Senate office building - see address below.
(2) Was opposed to the bank bail-out before his election. Has registered support for the President's stimulus package;
(3) Has received four highly respectable committee assignments and - see assignments below.
(4) Has opened an office in Portland - see address below.
(5) Has established an e-mail address for use in contacting him directly - see address below.
(6) Doesn't post his FaceBook often enough. The Doser, and other supporters, want to know more about him personally. Has he found a residence in DC?What are early impressions of what life will be like there? How are his children liking their new school?
SDB-40B Dirksen Senate Building
United States Senate
Washington, D.C. 20510
To be posted.
Oregon Senator Jeff Merkley committee assignments:
Health, Education, Labor and Pensions Committee
Environment and Public Works Committee.
One World Trade Center
121 SW Salmon St. Suite 1250
Portland, OR 97214
To be posted.
Friday, February 6, 2009
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Sunday, February 1, 2009
Poor, beleagured economists! They feel they have to say hopeful things about the future of our economy because, not to do so, would fuel the angst and uncertainty which must be overcome. They, and we, resent the statements of Paul Krugman who is telling what he believes: that we will have several years of depression, at the minimum.Thank goodness The Doser is keeping a clear head in all this!